Rub those eyes and crack those spines (book spines, that is. Let's not get violent this early in) — it's time for the readathon a la Dewey.
1) What fine part of the world are you reading from today?
The Vancouver Island part. Victoria, BC, to be exact.
2) Which book in your stack are you most looking forward to?
Eleanor & Park by Rainbow Rowell, because I loved Attachments like woah.
3) Which snack are you most looking forward to?
I made some cranberry muffins yesterday that I've been eyeing.
4) Tell us a little something about yourself!
My name is Kayleigh and I'm a freelance copy editor and writer. I love puppies, long walks on the beach, and serial commas.
5) If you participated in the last read-a-thon, what’s one thing you’ll do different today? If this is your first read-a-thon, what are you most looking forward to?
This is my first readathon, and I am SO EXCITED. I'm looking forward to the books that have been taunting me with their greatness since I checked them out on Tuesday, and to finding some new blogs out there.
Now, to breakfast? To breakfast!