It is, my ducks, time for another minithon, where the snacks and books are "mini" but the piles thereof are not. Also excitement and stuff is large. Usually I write these posts the night before so, you know, pardon ... words.
ANYWAY HEY LOOK HERE ARE SOME BOOKS AND SNACKS:
- Night Shift, by Stephen King. Mini (short) stories. In every readathon pile, mini or otherwise, I've ever created. I'll finish you yet, Night Shift
- Annie on my Mind, by Nancy Garden. Young adult (mini humans) and small in size
- The Tattooed Map, by Barbara Hodgson. Small in size
- The Cuckoo's Calling, by Robert Galbraith (JK Rowling). It was for a mini amount of time that people believed the author was named Robert Galbraith. (Cormoran Strike, JK? We're on to you.) Also I'm currently reading this, so it's going in the pile
- Mini tortilla chips to go with the mini pods of guacamole
- Mini muffins (natch)
- Mini eggs and M&Ms (also natch)
- Mini cheese wheel because look at it
- Mini tortillas for mini quesadillas
- Mini quiches that, currently, have a mini amount of time left to bake
Not featured: all the coffee.
Reading companion for the day is still pretty mini at six-months old:
8:25 and still not reading! Ah, minithon, my favourite. Thank you Tika, friend-artiste, for bringing us together this fine May day.